Total is a world class multinational that is strategically committed to attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best talent. To fulfil this commitment, we have developed ambitious human resources policies. One of Total’s core strengths is its diversity. We are committed to eliminating any trace of discrimination in our hiring and career advancement practices.
Total Kenya believes that to ensure continued success of the organization there is need to select “the best person for the job”.
At Total, we have four cornerstone behaviours that enable us make a difference through the way we conduct ourselves both internally & externally. These we refer to as the TOTAL Attitude: -
- Listening: We are attentive to the people around us.
- Mutual Support: We support each other during the good and bad times.
- Cross-functionality: We take advantage of our synergies.
- Boldness: We break the mould and think outside the box.
At Total, we get involved in the workplace, with our environment and community, with people in need and with each other. If you are looking for a company whose actions reflects these values, Total is the place to be.
The Human Resource Department is a professional team of dynamic individuals who are valued business partners. We support the business in achieving its corporate objectives and the employees in their achieving their career goals.
Total inspires employees to realize their maximum potential through continuous training, opportunities for career growth in the various business lines and by offering a competitive compensation package.
- For more information on Careers in Kenya and the Total group, visit our careers page here
- To create your profile and submit your unsolicited application, click on this link
- To subscribe to job alerts and receive notifications whenever a vacancy is posted in your area of interest, click on this this link